Lauded around the world, from scientists and non-scientists alike, as the first book to synthesize discoveries from quantum physicists about the nature of consciousness into a unified theory.
The number-one read for anyone interested in paradigm shift, nature of consciousness, the ‘paranormal’ or noetic science.
This is the seminal work of the New Age, and one which provides a scientific explanation for psychic phenomena such as ESP, spiritual healing and remote viewing.
It explains that everything is connected by the Zero Point Field (ZPF), a sea of energy that reconciles mind with matter, classic science with quantum physics, and science with religion.
The ZPF is “a cobweb of energy exchange”, as Lynne describes it, and she calls on numerous quantum physicists to provide an impressive canon of research data and discoveries to support the theory.
The Field has inspired thousands of people from various walks of life, including religious leaders, physicists, healers and, most important of all, those who have been seeking scientific evidence for their innate sense that they are not separate, and that they do not live in isolation from others and the earth.
Praise for The Field
- This important book stretches the imagination. We are on the verge of another revolution in our understanding of the universe. - Arthur C. Clarke
- A big, bold, brilliantly crafted page turner with HUGE ideas that challenge every last view about how the world works. This is both a primer to understand the law of attraction and the esssential book of our age. - Jack Canfield, author of The Success Principles and Chicken Soup for the Soul
- One of the most powerful and enlightening books I have ever read. - Wayne W. Dyer
- The vast scope of this book lifts the veil on the state of being that is our birthright. - Nexus magazine
- This book liberates consciousness and restores it to its majestic and rightful position as a causal power in the universe. - Larry Dossey, M.D., author of Healing Words, Reinventing Medicine, and Healing Beyond the Body
- A fascinating and excellent presentation about the true nature of life that we need to be aware of and accept. - Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Love, Medicine & Miracles and Prescriptions For Living