In this session we will now be ready to apply the principles of intention to groups at work and in their community to transform the atmosphere in their neighborhoods, offices or communities from “me against them” to “all of us pulling together.”
This section will train you to use group healing and Bond practices to create closer groups and ‘supersize’ the healing process. We’ll also explore how to use intention to revitalize any social situation — in your office or neighborhood — to create a close-knit and cooperative community.
You will learn:
- The power of group healing and how healing others in group setting heals the healers
- How to use the power of the group resonance to amplify your own intentional goals
- How to create collective brain-wave resonance — at the office, at home and in your neighborhood — to create greater cooperation
- The five simple steps you can take to use intention make your neighborhood or office and closer and more effective
- Intention tools that transform the atmosphere in your office from ‘me against them’ to ‘all of us pulling together’
Practice and homework: The class will break into groups and practice healing intention and ‘barn building’; using intention and the power of group resonance in a mock setting to achieve goals.