Loving Water Purification Intention Experiment

Oct
5
2007
by
Lynne McTaggart
/
0
Comments

Dr. Konstantin Korotkov is gearing up to do our intention experiment on water on 30th November 2007. Here is his simple apparatus, which will measure both the photonic emissions of the water and also other qualities, such as pH.
Dr Korotkov Dr. Korotkov, a noted professor of physics at the St. Petersburg State Technical University in St. Petersburg Russia, has created a gas discharge device that measures the human biofield and also the light emissions that come out of all living things – as well as substances like water, and has written five books on the subject. Korotkov has managed to convince the Russian Ministry of Health of the importance of his invention to medical technology, diagnosis and treatment.
The GDV technique is now well accepted by Russian Ministry of Health as a medical technology, with more than 300 doctors, practitioners and researchers using the technology worldwide.
Besids exploring these practical applications, Korotkov has privately carried on with his own studies of the connection between biofields and consciousness.
For instance, he has explored the effects of a person’s thoughts on the people surrounding him. He has asked a number of couples to ‘send’ a variety of thoughts to their partners, while they were standing within close range. Every strong emotion – whether love, hate or anger – has produced an extraordinary effect on the light discharge of the recipient.
Korotkov even found that light emissions persist for a while after a person has died — as though there is unfinished business to take care of. He wrote up his findings in the book Light After Life: Experiments and Ideas on After-Death Changes of Kirlian Pictures, 1998, NY, Backbone Publishing Co.
Our water Intention Experiment
In a number of his experiments, Korotkov has measured the effect on light emissions of a plant of different emotions of people standing adjacent to it. Whenever a participant mentally threatened the plant, its energy field diminished. The opposite occurred if people approached the plant with water or feelings of love.
In our intention experiment, we will be measuring the change in ‘photonic’ emissions of water when loving intention is sent to it. We’ll also measure ‘grosser’ measurements like pH.
Why is water so important?
Water For one thing, if we can change the pH of water through loving intention, we can clean up the polluted seas and waterways of the world.
But this will also demonstrate the effect of loving intention on the
cells of living things. As you know, living things are mostly made up of water; the average adult is 50-65 per cent water. But even more significantly, each cell is composed of 99 per cent water molecules. The cell is a little like a swimming pool, with all the rest of the cell – its nucleic acids, protein, carbohydrate, fats and other inorganic ions making up the other 1 per cent – a little like a tennis ball bouncing around it.
Consider the work of Emilio Del Giudice and the late Giuliano Preparata, two Italian physicists at the Milan Institute for Nuclear Physics, who discovered that water molecules creates what they called ‘coherent domanins – in which they exhibit collective behaviour, much like a laser. Light is normally composed of photons of many wavelengths, like colors in a rainbow, but photons in a laser have a high degree of coherence, like a single coherent wave, or one intense color.
Del Giudice and Preparata discovered that these single wavelengths of molecules become ‘informed’ in the presence of other molecules – they tend to polarize around any charged molecule – storing and carrying its frequency so that it may be read at a distance.
In this sense, water is a little like a tape recorder, imprinting and carrying energy and information.
If water can register and be improved on through love, imagine what type of message that will send through the human body.
Korotkov has already tried some experiments with individual healers and shown that when water is sent love, it registers much higher light emissions. Here’s a chart showing what happens. The big spike in the middle is love.
BUT WE NEED PARTICIPANTS. Tell all your friends about our Water Intention Experiment on 30th November 2007.

Lynne McTaggart

Lynne McTaggart is an award-winning journalist and the author of seven books, including the worldwide international bestsellers The Power of Eight, The Field, The Intention Experiment and The Bond, all considered seminal books of the New Science and now translated into some 30 languages.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Why wait any longer when you’ve already been waiting your entire life?

Top usercarttagbubblemagnifiercrosschevron-down