As I’ve told you in earlier weeks, we will be taking our Intention Experiment live to Japan on March 22 for the first ‘live’ Clean Water Experiment.
But I also have some really exciting news. If you cannot join us in Lake Biwa, you can still join us in the world’s largest Water Intention Experiment — right in front of your own computer.
This time, I’ll be working with working with Russian physicist Konstantin Korotkov, of St. Petersburg Technical University. Dr. Korotkov developed the Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV) technique, which makes use of state-of-the-art optics, digitized television matrices and a powerful computer to capture the faint light emissions, or biophoton emissions, from living things.
Korotkov’s technique stirs by ‘evoking’, or stimulating them into an excited state so that they shine millions of times more intensely than normal.
His GDV equipment blends several techniques: photography, measurements of light intensity and computerized pattern recognition. He has carried out thousands of studies on humans showing that subtle changes of intention change a person’s light emissions.
A computer program then extrapolates from this a real-time image of the ‘biofield’ surrounding the person and deduces from it the state of health in the case of a person.
Changing the molecular bonds
In the case of liquids, the GDV machine is also able to examine the emission activity on the surface of the liquid — that is, its ability to retain important information from other molecules and its molecular cluster structure.
The emission activity of the surface of these liquids depends upon the presence of clusters of hydrogen atoms with a special ability to bond. It is this special property, Korotkov believes, that gives water its unique capacity to record and retain information.
The ‘structure’ of water, from a scientific point of view, refers to the molecular arrangements of individual water molecules (which are, you know two atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen). The molecules form units, or ‘clusters’, which remain stable anywhere from a part of a second to several weeks.
The way in which water molecules cluster together can vary enormously — a bit like a set of Lego. For instance, water can contain molecular clusters of up to several hundred H2O units apiece.
There is good evidence both that pure and healing water has a different structure to that of tap or polluted water. There is also evidence that this structure can be altered by subtle effects, such as that of human intention.
Three earlier Intention Experiments
The Intention Experiment has run three experiments attempting to change the molecular cluster structure of water – two with Dr. Korotkov and one with Dr. Rustum Roy, materials science specialist at Pennsylvania State University.
Two demonstrated changes, and one result was inconclusive. For full details see our Experiments page on our main website:The Intention Experiment. Scroll down the page and click on the two Korotkov experiment links and then one for the Roy Experiment.
At Lake Biwa Dr. Korotkov will take samples of the lake water and under controlled conditions, allow the audience to send intention to make the water purer by changing its structure.
We’ll also be examining the water for two other affects. We’ll be looking for changes in pH before and after the experiment. Dr. Korotkov will also arrange for scientists to study the bacteria content of the sample and the controls after the experiment.
How to get involved
I’ve also worked out with my web team, Copperstrings in India, that you can be part of this historic event, even if you cannot travel to Japan. We will be running the same experiment at the exact same moment on the website, so you will be able to see photos of the lake water in its target and be able to send intention during the same 10 minutes as my audience in Japan.
The time of my experiment will be 12 noon in Japan on March 22. Unfortunately, that is a more unfriendly time for those in Europe than it usually is (although a better time for all of you in Australia and New Zealand). Also, the time difference is such that it will be running the evening before in America.
So if you are in Los Angeles, you will be participating at 8 pm the evening of March 21.
How to participate
If you’d like to participate, here’s what you have to do:
• Register TODAY. (The site gets very busy on the day of the experiment, so register now, so that you can just use your password to get in.) If you have not registered for our Clean Water experiments before, please do so by signing in on www.thecleanwaterexperiment.com.
• If you have already registered, you will be able to use your old password to login.
• Note down the date and time. Besides marking down March 22nd on your calendar, please note the time zones in your area:
• 8 PM March 21 US Pacific Daylight Savings Time (DST)
• 9 PM March 21 Mountain DST
• 10 PM March 21 Central DST
• 11 PM March 21 Eastern DST
• 3 AM March 22 UK time
• 4 AM March 22 Rest of European
• 2 PM March 22 Sydney Australia
For other time zones, please consult: www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc
• Practice POWERING UP – the program I developed to maximize your intention skills. For best results, please consult my book The Intention Experiment (and if you don’t have it yet, do consider getting hold of it. Purchasing the book also helps to support our work.
• On the date of the experiment, log onto www.thecleanwaterexperiment.com and sign in one hour before the experiment is due to begin. You can always leave your computer and come back before we’re due to begin. But that way you won’t have trouble logging in once the experiment starts.
• If you have problems on the day, email our Copperstrings web team: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will send you the URL to go to directly or help in any other way.
• Five minutes before the experiment is due to begin, get into your highly focused POWERING UP state.
• Follow our instructions to the letter. After powering up, the pages will flip over and you’ll read a description of the intention. The pages will then flip over again and you’ll be told to hold a particular intention for 10 minutes. Music will also play during that time. At the end of the 10 minutes, the page should flip over to signal that the Intention Experiment is over.
• Don’t attempt to change pages. Our web team will automatically flip the pages over for you.
• Notice how you are feeling during the experiment. I’m as interested in any changes in the intenders as in the changes in the target of our intention. I will survey you a few weeks after the event.
• Click on the button to join the lively community discussion afterward. theintentionexperiment.ning.com. Tell our community from 90 countries around the world how it was for you.
Please join us for this historic event. Let’s see if the power of intention works in a real setting.
Sign up and receive FREE GIFTS including The Power of Eight® handbook and a special video from Lynne!