- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
New Age Publishing Ltd collects the following data:
- Identity data (Name, email address, gender, location, etc.)
- Contact Data (the data we use to contact you including your billing address (if you purchase a product through PayPal), delivery address, email address and telephone number.
- Financial Data (the payment method and card association used to process your payments for your orders. We do not store or process your card details ourselves, they are processed and stored via one of our contracted third-party service providers. We encrypt your payment card details in your browser and securely transfer this data to our relevant third-party payment provider to process a payment).
- Transaction Data (details about transactions you have made on our website including the payments to and from you along with other details of products and services you have purchased from us).
- Technical Data (details about the device(s) you use to access our website including your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website).
- Profile Data includes your username (email address), your login data, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services. This includes your browsing patterns and information such as how long you might spend on one of our webpages and what you look at and for on our website, the page that referred you to our site and the click stream during your visit to our website, page response times and page interaction information (clicks you make on a page).
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You may give New Age Publishing Ltd your Identity Data, Contact Data, Transaction Data, Profile Data, Financial Data and Marketing and Communications Data by using our website, filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you
- purchase a product or service through our website;
- create an account on our website;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition; or
- give us some feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Usage Data and Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies.
THIRD PARTY SOURCES OF DATA/DATA SHARING:
We also collect from and share data with the following providers:
Essential Service Providers: Sometimes, other businesses give us data about you which we may need for our legitimate interests of conducting business with you and on occasion they are necessary to perform our contract with you. It usually comprises Financial Data or Transaction Data. This happens when we link through to third party payment providers. They tell us that you have paid for your products and, where relevant and/or necessary they will provide us with your Contact Data and Transaction Data. We also might engage third party contractors to provide us with technical or delivery services that are related to your account with us.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
New Age Publishing Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special news/ offers on other products and services we think you
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. For example, details of your orders will be kept for as long as we need to retain that data to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
New Age Publishing Ltd securely stores your data within our ESP, GetResponse. We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
New Age Publishing Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- What Doctor’s Don’t Tell You Ltd
- Get Well
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop New Age Publishing Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
To guarantee that the person who is unsubscribing is indeed the person on our mailing list, all unsubscribe links are unique for each subscriber and they are placed only inside the messages sent to the address belonging to subscriber. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can so so via the link in the footer of all of our e-mails.
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
New Age Publishing Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request New Age Publishing Ltd for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that New Age Publishing Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request New Age Publishing Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that New Age Publishing Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that New Age Publishing Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to New Age Publishing Ltd processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that New Age Publishing Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at: · +44 208 944 9555
Or write to us: 9, Woodman Works, 204 Durnsford Rd, Wimbledon Park, London SW19 8DR
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Advertising — Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
HOW TO CONTACT US
E-mail us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 208 944 9555
Write to us at: 9, Woodman Works, 204 Durnsford Rd, Wimbledon Park, London SW19 8DR
HOW TO CONTACT THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY
Should you wish you to report a complaint or if you feel that New Age Publishing Ltd has not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.