No doubt, as a healer, you already have an excellent track record for improving your clients’ health. But have you ever stopped to consider that your thoughts have as much power as your treatments on your patients and their outcomes?
Consider the case of a British man in his mid-50s who had a benign form of leukemia for which he only required the occasional small dosage of drugs. The man didn’t know the true nature of his illness but remained well with a stable blood profile – that is, until he happened to see his doctor’s notes with the word ‘cancer’ on them.
An autopsy confirmed that nothing in his biology has changed. He died because of a word written by a doctor who meant well. But it was that word - that thought – that literally killed him.
No matter how off-the-cuff or private your thoughts or statements, they can literally kill or cure. But it’s not just what you say out loud that can do unwitting harm. Even your thoughts have a powerful effect on the prognosis of your clients.
I’ve been studying the power of thoughts for nearly 20 years, and I’ve discovered one unsettling truth: your thoughts are not locked inside your head but are being broadcasted 24/7 – and have a powerful effect on others, particularly those who are battling medical conditions.
Even though you are giving excellent advice and guidance, all those private doubts or judgments you’re holding about a particular patient’s chances of success can have a devastating effect on the outcome.
In fact, every thought you have, every statement you make, is affecting the healing ability of your clients.
As scientific evidence has shown, just one disagreement can delay wound healing by an entire 24 hours. So imagine the effect of just one ill-timed thought by you, particularly as a dearly trusted therapist.
But there’s a flip side here. Imagine the effect of sending out positive and loving intentions in addition to giving your patients medicine or treatment.
Imagine developing the power of your intention so that you are able to underscore all your work with powerful, positive, heartfelt thoughts.
And what about all those patients you haven’t managed to help? What if you found it that you could accelerate your own efforts at healing – and their own – with a simple technique that helps them heal others, while healing themselves?
And now in this special webinar series, I’d like to share what I know with you to transform your healing practice – and yourself.
- LEARN a complete how-to of techniques to harness the collective energies of The Power of Eight and unleash your latent power to improve your powers to heal others – and yourself
- HELP the most intractable patients combat self-sabotage by overcoming their own negative thinking and intentions
- DISCOVER how to amplify your own healing ability through the healing power of a Power of Eight group intention, shown in scientific studies to be analogous to the ecstatic state of union experienced by a Sufi master or Buddhist monk
- EXPERIENCE for yourself the mirror healing effect of altruistic group intention, which not only affects the recipient but also amplifies as it reflects back on the senders.
You’ll also discover a raft of advanced techniques about how to use your own thoughts to greater effect. On this special webinar, you’ll find out:
- How being highly specific and focusing on stages amplifies healing
- How to break down a client’s healing to tiny component parts and mentally work on improving specific aspects
- Why you must engage all your clients’ senses in the mental rehearsal of their healing
- Why most important aspect of the intention is to imagine – even rehearse – the final outcome, including your client’s feelings of elation after the cure
- How to use intention for any mental instruction or any sort of bodily process, whether it is to lower their blood pressure or help to overcome cancer
- How to revisit the time when the illness first began in order to maximize your chances of healing your patient’s condition in the present.
"Participating in Become a Better Healer helped me understand how intention can focus up a healing session, and how my thoughts and those of my clients can help or hinder the outcome, and how to overcome any negatives. It was really helpful to practice the key techniques during the sessions.” – May Johnstone, energy healer
"This course has broadened my horizons about ways of helping others. It gives evidence and tools that go beyond the conventional medical approach. It bridges science with spirituality." - Luc Therrien, Master’s registered nurse working in mental health
"I enjoyed every minute of it and am looking forward to another opportunity of learning more! Thank you so much, Lynne – and also your great team behind the scenes!” - Hilary Grossmann, Reconnective Healer
"The course was presented beautifully by Lynne McTaggart. As someone who helps others find their way to health and wellness, I look forward to incorporating these practices into my groups." – Palmer Uhl, nutritional health coach
BOOK YOUR PLACE
BOOK YOUR PLACE
First Session: The Advanced Tools of Intention Mastery
Saturday, June 15, 2019
10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6.00pm BST 1 hour 30 minutes)
This session includes advanced theory and practice for you to discover the 13 keys to intention mastery, the world’s only toolkit for using and receiving intention based on a unique blend of science and ancient wisdom. Lynne has synthesized and distilled the practices of many masters of intention – Qigong masters, master healers, native practice, elite athletes and autistic savants – with the latest discoveries in the laboratory to produce the most complete guide to intention out there.
Understanding and practicing these universal laws of intention and learning how to put them to work for you will enable you to become a master influencer in your practice and help your clients to use their thoughts to heal.
You will learn how to:
- ADOPT certain ‘secret principles' that allow advanced meditators, monks, world-class athletes and others to manifest their intention.
- EMPLOY scientifically tested approaches to focus your intention with laser-like effectiveness and coherence.
- LEARN that the thoughts and emotions of everyone around us — including strangers — at every moment, are affecting our own immune systems and vice versa.
- DISCOVER that when we send intentions to others, their brainwaves, breathing and physiological functions begin to mimic our own.
- PRACTICE mental rehearsal, just as professional athletes do, to vastly increase the likelihood of your intention manifesting itself.
- IDENTIFY specific outcomes of healing.
- TURN OFF the overly analytical neocortex and bolster our own innate ability to consciously become aware of this raw data information flow, paying greater attention to detail and subtle connection.
- WORK with the natural energies around you to increase the effectiveness of your practice.
- CLARIFY your own intentions so that your thoughts continuously beam out a coherent message to your patients.
- SEND your intention from the heart, not the head.
- LET go and trust the process.
Practice and homework: You will practice making use of these tools during the class, then carry out homework assignments to hone your use of them throughout the week.
Second Session: When patients aren’t getting better
June 19, 2019
9:00 am PT / 12:00 pm ET / 5.00 pm BST (1 hour 30 minutes)
This session is specifically about all those patients who aren’t healing, despite your best efforts, and how to use your thoughts and practices to overcome their own unconscious self-sabotage and any effects this is having on your capacity to heal them. This session will also help you remove the unconscious pessimistic thoughts you may be harboring so that you can maximize your efforts to help these patients to heal.
In this session you will learn to:
- BECOME CONSCIOUS of your client’s self-sabotaging thought stream about their condition.
- IDENTIFY how your own pessimistic thoughts unconsciously affect your success rate and how to catch yourself when you are even pondering a negative outcome.
- DEVISE how your toughest clients can internally change their thought processes.
- WORK OUT why your clients’ intentions don’t work, despite your best ‘intentions,’ and what to do about it
- HELP your clients engage in mentally rehearsing a positive outcome
- USE life-transforming methods of transforming a negative thinking into a positive force for good.
- HELP your clients return to the ‘seed moment’ when the condition first developed and develop a more positive attitude about the outcome.
- Practice and homework:You will learn ways to strengthen your own power and intention even in highly negative situations and to identify when you are inadvertently sending out destructive thoughts. Homework will include practicing these techniques during the week.
Third Session: Supersizing Intention
June 22, 2019
10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6.00pm BST 1 hour 30 minutes)
One of the least understood aspects of intention is that it amplifies in small groups and has a special mirror effect. This session will train you to use group healing to create patient groups to 'supersize' the healing process and make use of its powerful rebound effect.
You will be ready to apply the principles of intention in small groups to help turbocharge your abilities and your clients’ healing.
You will learn to:
- HARNESS the power of group healing and discover how healing others in group setting actually heals the healers, too
- MASTER special group-intention tools to transform the atmosphere in your practice from 'all by myself' to 'all of us pulling together'.
- APPLY group resonance to amplify your own intentional goals.
- CREATE collective brain-wave resonance – even in your practice and among your patients – to create greater cooperation and better outcomes.
- DISCOVER the extraordinary, rebound effect on your clients’ lives of ‘getting off of themselves’ and focusing their intentions on someone else, particularly those with similar conditions
- Practice and homework:The class will practice healing intention for each other, using the power of group resonance in a mock setting to achieve goals. You will also be set intentions for your practice and be given ways to incorporate these techniques into patient and healing groups.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Terms and conditions
We regret that all tickets, whether EARLY BIRD, or regular full-price, are non-refundable.