No doubt, as a healer, you already have an excellent track record for improving your clients’ health. But what if you could heal all those other patients you don’t manage to help? And help them to carry on healing themselves?
I was the ultimate doubting Thomas about the idea that your thoughts could change reality, so since 2007 I’ve been testing it through a series of large-scale scientific studies with scientists at prestigious universities like Princeton, Penn State and University of Arizona. In the 30 experiments we’ve run to date, 26 have evidenced measurable, mostly significant change.
But I’ve also been working with small groups of eight people, asking them to heal one of their group members through a collective healing intention.
And in the thousands of groups I’ve run since then, whenever I set up our clusters of eight or so people in each group, and asked them to send intention to a group member, I’ve been a stunned witness to story after story of physical and psychic transformation.
- Marekje’s multiple sclerosis had made it difficult for her to walk without aids. The morning after being the target of a Power of Eight group, she arrived at the workshop without her crutches.
- Marcia suffered from a cataract-like opacity blocking the vision of one eye. The following day, after her group’s healing intention, she claimed that her sight in that eye had been almost fully restored.
- Diane in Miami had such pain in her hip from scoliosis that she’d had to stop working out. During the intention she’d felt intense heat and a rapid-fire, twitching response in her back. The next day, she declared, ‘It’s like I have a new hip.’
I didn’t believe it until I put these groups through rigorous scientific testings.
A noted university even carried out scientific studies of the phenomenon, which I’ve included in my book The Power of Eight. And what we’ve concluded is that the power of thoughts, particularly in small groups, has an amazing transformational capacity to heal.
Over the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of large and small groups, and I’ve developed unique ways to help people to use their thoughts to heal longstanding conditions, mend their relationships, improve their finances or careers, and even rekindle their life’s purpose.
With these techniques, I have also discovered numerous ways to hugely amplify the power of intention, alone and in groups, for professionals, as well as lay people.
Lynne’s webinar in a nutshell
What is it? A three-session live webinar course with international bestselling author Lynne McTaggart.
Who is it aimed at? Healers of all persuasions: spiritual healers, alternative practitioners, nurses and doctors.
When does it start? The course launches on Saturday, June 23, and then runs Wednesday, June 27 and June 30.
What happens? Each of these live webinars lasts around 90 minutes, during which time Lynne will teach you the world’s most powerful toolkit, based on a unique blend of science and ancient wisdom, for harnessing the power of intention, then show you how to apply it to your practice. These calls are also interactive and experiential, so you will have ample time for practicing techniques. You’ll find out how to use your thoughts to heal, what to do when patients aren’t getting better, how to teach them to use their own healing intentions, and how to turbocharge their and your healing ability with Power of Eight groups.
What else do I get? Downloads showing you all the best techniques for performing solo and group intention, a special intention workbook, group posters to set up groups, a complete list of instructions for group intention and a video from Lynne, walking you through the process.
What’s the interactive portion: You’ll also gain access to an amazing interactive group experience, practicing aspects of the course and carrying out transformational exercises in groups. You’ll leave the webinar ‘homework’—simple intention experiments you can practice in your daily practice until the next call. You’ll be able to interact with other intention healers through a special Facebook group page. Each week is recorded so that if you miss a session, you won’t miss out.
Suppose I miss a call? Every call is recorded, and after each webinar you’ll be sent a link to the latest recording you can download to your PC.
And afterwards? After the two-week course, through a special Facebook page, you can interact with other healer attendees in the seminar healers every week, and even form your own Power of Eight groups.
The groups are where the true long-lasting breakthroughs occur; you’ll experience the extraordinary rebound power of group intention to heal every member in turn.
First Session: The Advanced Tools of Intention Mastery
June 23, 2018
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET / 6.00 pm GMT (1 hour 30 minutes)
This session includes advanced theory and practice to help you master the world’s only toolkit for using and receiving intention based on a unique blend of science and ancient wisdom. Lynne has synthesized and distilled the practices of many masters of intention – Qigong masters, master healers, native practice, elite athletes and autistic savants.
Understanding and practicing these universal laws of intention and learning how to put them to work for you will enable you to become a master influencer in your practice and help your clients to use their thoughts to heal.
You will learn how to:
- ADOPTcertain ‘secret principles' that allow advanced meditators, monks, world-class athletes and others to manifest their intention.
- EMPLOYscientifically tested approaches to focus your intention with laser-like effectiveness.
- LEARN that the thoughts and emotions of everyone around us — including strangers — at every moment, are affecting our own immune systems and vice versa.
- DISCOVER that when we send intentions to others,their brainwaves, breathing and physiological functions begin to mimic our own.
- PRACTICEmental rehearsal, just as professional athletes do, to vastly increase the likelihood of your intention manifesting itself.
- IDENTIFYspecific outcomes of healing.
- TURN OFF the overly analytical neocortex and bolster our own innate ability to consciously become aware of this raw data information flow, paying greater attention to detail and subtle connection.
- WORKwith the natural energies around you to increase the effectiveness of your practice.
- CLARIFYyour own intentions so that your thoughts continuously beam out a coherent message to your patients.
- SENDyour intention from the heart, not the head.
- LETgo and trust the process.
Practice and homework: You will practice making use of these tools during the class, then carry out homework assignments to hone your use of them throughout the week.
Second Session: When patients aren’t getting better
June 27, 2018
10:00am PT / 1:00pm ET / 6.00pm GMT (1 hour 30 minutes)
This session is specifically about all those patients who aren’t healing, despite your best efforts, and how to use your thoughts and practices to overcome their own attempts to sabotage you, any effects this is having on you and any unconscious thoughts you may be harboring. Although both healers and psychics have devised many techniques to create psychic shields to protect us from negative intention, in Lynne's view these barriers have the unfortunate side effect of often blocking our own universal flow. She advocates other, simpler and more effective ways to eliminate negative intention — especially your own.
In this session you will learn to:
- BECOME CONSCIOUSof your client’s attempts to sabotage their healing.
- IDENTIFY how your own negative thought stream unconsciously affects your success rate.
- HELP your clients engage in mentally rehearsing a positive outcome.
- DEVISE how your toughest clients can internally change their thought processes.
- WORK OUTwhy your clients’ intentions don’t work, despite your best ‘intentions,’ and what to do about it
- USElife-transforming methods of transforming a negative intention of someone else's into a positive force for good.
- HELP your clients return to the ‘seed moment’ from their past when the condition first developed through special ‘retro-intention’ techniques.
Practice and homework: You will learn ways to strengthen your own power and intention even in highly negative situations and to identify when you are inadvertently sending out negative intention. Homework will include practicing these techniques in real-life situations during the week.
Third Session: Supersizing Intention
June 30, 2018
10:00 am PT / 1:00 pm ET / 6.00 pm GMT (1 hours 30 minutes)
One of the least understood aspects of intention is that it amplifies in small groups and has a special mirror effect. This session will train you to use group healing to create closer groups and 'supersize' the healing process and have it rebound to your patients.
You will be ready to apply the principles of intention in small groups to help turbocharge your abilities and your clients’ healing.
You will learn to:
- HARNESSthe power of group healing and how healing others in group setting actually heals the healers, too
- APPLY group resonance to amplify your own intentional goals.
- CREATEcollective brain-wave resonance — even in your practice and among your patients — to create greater cooperation.
- DISCOVER the extraordinary, rebound effect on your clients’ lives of ‘getting off of yourself’ and focusing their intentions on someone else.
- MASTER special group-intention tools to transform the atmosphere in your office from 'me against them' to 'all of us pulling together'.
Practice and homework: The class will break into groups and practice healing intention for each other, using the power of group resonance in a mock setting to achieve goals. You will also be set intentions for your practice and be given ways to incorporate these techniques into patient and healing groups.